Friday, June 26, 2020

Preserving Our Family History


When we were cleaning out our parents house, there were things that I loved, that I knew my parents loved. I wanted to preserve them in time. I didn’t want to keep some things, but wanted to remember them

These things were a keeper, since I love to sew

My dad’s tools that were really unique

Fishing. I bet that is a Bakelite handle on the reel

More tools

Office tools

Some mementos my Dad saved over the years

Office stuff. I have the stapler in my studio 

My mother collected spoons on trips. She had them displayed on a spoon rack in the dining room


Inside the sewing drawer. I love to see inside drawers! 

I went to 32 carousels of slides and it forever changed the way I take pictures now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanetics and Apple I

It was pretty cool to open the Los Angeles Times to see this article  This historic custom built Apple I comes with a Datanetics keyboard De...