Thursday, July 2, 2020

Brothers: Marsh and Johnny Styll


John Robert Styll’s father was Edson Styll. He was born Sept 20, 1924. Edson Married Verona Yeargain Barney and her son is my dad, Marshall James Styll born May 21, 1926





John joined the Army, and Marsh joined the Navy

John in his uniform

John Robert Styll died in a flight training exercise on July 4, 1944

Letter from Johnny to his brother Marsh. I guess ‘Hill’ was his nickname. I never knew that.






A letter from Marsh’s good friend. I am really glad that he saved this letter, because he describes what kind of person John was





No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanetics and Apple I

It was pretty cool to open the Los Angeles Times to see this article  This historic custom built Apple I comes with a Datanetics keyboard De...