Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Late 1940’s to 1953 Photo Album - Part 1


Dale, Elsie and Earl Cann - siblings. This is the start of a large photo album
that my Grandma Alice put together. This time she didn’t include names
of the people here, so I am going to wing it on some

Earla Cann and Gary Fletcher. They were double cousins, but more like brother and sister.
I have always referred to him as my Uncle.

Elsie Cann Fletcher. Grandpa’s sister married Grandma’s brother and Gary is their son

Earla (my mom) with her dad Earl, and maybe Bernie Mulliken and Alice Cann

Ramona Hutchins and Gary Fletcher

Earla Cann on the day of graduation from high school 1947

Lifelong friends Bernie and Bill Mulliken of my grandparents and parents

Grandpa Earl and I’m not sure who

Alice Fletcher Cann and Earl Cann. She made most of her clothes herself

Alice Cann always had the most stylish shoes

Club San Moritz Lodge by Crestline and Lake Gregory in California.
It’s still there and a wedding venue

Alice Fletcher Cann and a reindeer

Earla and her dad Earl

Alice Cann and her daughter Earla Marie

The Earl Cann Family in Yosemite 


Alice in front of a waterfall in Yosemite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanetics and Apple I

It was pretty cool to open the Los Angeles Times to see this article  This historic custom built Apple I comes with a Datanetics keyboard De...