Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Opening a File


I am down to one box now for the Fletcher Family. Opened a file and found these letters to my Dad from Henry H. Fletcher

One of the envelopes

A typed version of the Covered Caravan Diary. The one that Alice Fletcher Cann copied from the original diary. It’s in the upper tabs for your reading pleasure

And this! I have yet to read it, but will soon to share n this blog. Mrs. Carl Fletcher is named as one of the contributors of this historical document


From that letter, I found and added Edward T siblings and now know where Alice Genevra’s name came from! And where Aunt Fanny fits into the picture! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanetics and Apple I

It was pretty cool to open the Los Angeles Times to see this article  This historic custom built Apple I comes with a Datanetics keyboard De...