Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A Photo Calendar from 1996 Memories


Made for our parents Marshall & Earla Styll - a photo calendar of memories!

My mom with her parents

The Grands

My mom with my sister and her daughters

Earl and Alice Cann and good friend Bernie Mulliken

More Grands

Three grands growing up!

My sister and I standing by my grandparents pool in Anaheim, CA

Love this picture of my grandparents

My daughter Jen

A neighborhood party with our Patty Play Pals

My Mom and Uncle Rhea Fletcher? My mom had a gorgeous smile!

My kids


My grandparents, Earl and Alice Cann loved a good party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanetics and Apple I

It was pretty cool to open the Los Angeles Times to see this article  This historic custom built Apple I comes with a Datanetics keyboard De...